Earn your BS in Kinesiology in 16 months!
The College of Education Health and Human Services in partnership with Extended Learning, is introducing an accelerated program for students to earn their B.S. in Kinesiology with an emphasis in the science of movement. The Movement Science option prepares students to build careers in wellness coaching, personal training, nutrition consulting, assisting in orthopedic rehabilitation and many more health advocacy roles.
The program includes opportunities for hands-on training and laboratory research to prepare students for real-life situations.
The program will emphasize:
• Professional research methods and standard practices in Kinesiology
• Study of the human body in relation to Biomechanics, Exercise Physiology and Motor Control
• Technological training in relation to kinesiology tools and resources
- Offered at San Marcos campus
- Time to completion: 16 months
- Full-time program, classes offered during daytime hours
- Eight-week classes, summers included
- Number of units: 53 semester units
- Tuition fee per semester unit: $449